A downloadable game for Windows
Rollerball Island was a game created by students in the Spring of 2018 at California Institute of the Arts for the CalArts Game Makers Club.
This is a 3D physics-based platformer where you play as a lost boulder who uses
- double jumping??
to complete tasks for the local villagers in return for helping you find your way home!
Only the first level is available in this build. We hope to expand the game and make more levels during the summer!
The game is currently for Windows. We'll try and get Mac and Linux builds up sometime soon!
- Toby Do - Director
- Roy Berardo - Programmer
- Worsey - Lead Art Designer
- Isa Hanssen - Lead Environment Artist
- Katherine "Green" Ohlson - Character Artist
- Holland Sangster - Writer
- Zack Ross - Writer
- Steven Hixson - Sound Designer
- Thomas Witwer - Composer
- Yuri Gause - Composer
- Jeff Huang - Producer
- Théotime Vaillant - Producer
- Vince De La Torre - Producer
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.