A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Phytonaut was a game created by students in the Spring of 2018 at California Institute of the Arts for the CalArts Game Makers Club.
This is a farming fetching game featuring Philip, who lands on a planet in search of seeds to plant on their home and befriends a variety of sentient alien plant life!
This game is available for Mac and Windows.
If you're having trouble opening the Mac version:
- Go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General.
- Under "Allow apps downloaded from:" make sure the "App Store and identified developers" option is selected then click "Open Anyways".
- If there is no "Open Anyways" option, then try opening up the Fresh Cuts file and the "Open Anyways" option should appear.
- Ryan Yoshikami - Team Lead, Composer
- Nathan Ho - Programmer
- Whitney Yuen - Artist
- Lily Windsor - Artist
- Seon Ho Shin - Artist
- Ben Tillotson - Composer, Sound Engineer
- Brandon Chang - Composer
- Kyle Tucker - Composer
- Socks Whitmore - Writer
- Jeff Huang - Producer
- Théotime Vaillant - Producer
- Vince De La Torre - Producer