A downloadable game for macOS
Fresh Cuts was a game created by students in the Spring of 2018 at California Institute of the Arts for the CalArts Game Makers Club.
You are a robot barber equipped with art supplies, challenged to give the most accurate and creative hairstyles to your papercraft patrons. Using scissors, , you have to arrange paper atop the heads of your customers based on the description the give you. After you are finished, you'll receive a review from the customer based on how well you do.
This game is only currently available for Mac. If you're having trouble opening the game:
- Go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General.
- Under "Allow apps downloaded from:" make sure the "App Store and identified developers" option is selected then click "Open Anyways".
- If there is no "Open Anyways" option, then try opening up the Fresh Cuts file and the "Open Anyways" option should appear.
- Marley Townsend - Director/Foley @marley.t.film
- Ivy Liu - Programmer
- Mandy Perea - Artist
- Robert Gilliam - Art Director/Artist @rob.png
- Andrea Reyes - Character Designer/Artist @dre.yes
- Kyle Cooke-Gilbert - Music/Sound Design
- Travis Nishii - Writer
- Hayden Sterling - Programmer
- Jeff Yoika - Programmer
- Jeff Huang - Producer
- Théotime Vaillant- Producer
- Vince De La Torre - Producer